Friday, January 13, 2012
My Reason for taking English 101-10
The reason why I'm taking this class is because it is required, but also because I would like to learn how to write better, have better skills and acquire more experience for when writing my papers, essays,etc. Since elementary, writing essays and research papers was a every day thing, and something I didn't like to do. Whenever an essay was assigned for homework I would always write whatever on my papers without putting to much thought in it, as long as I finished my h.w quick and be able to go outside and play or play video games. In high school I gained more experience and learned a lot in ways to improve my writing, but not as much as I would of liked to, writing essays, research papers, reports, etc. was also something we did every week in high school. I have improved a lot in writing and developing better skills for writing. But what I would like to learn from this class is how catch my readers attention, I would like to improve my writing skills more , and be able to write well written papers.
At the end of this class I want to be able to write college level papers, with less errors, and be able to write papers with more complex vocabulary. I want to be able to write well written interesting papers that catch the readers attention, and be able to get straight to the point of what my paper is about, but at the same time keep the reader interested. Developing better writing skills is very important for the future no matter what proffesion or planned carrer, if you have good writing skills it could bring a lot of success to you in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment