Friday, April 27, 2012

Revisions assign.# 14


For my final portfolio I have chosen to revise my ad analysis essay. In my opinion I was able to describe what the ad was trying to tell its audience, and why the strange ad was able to get people’s attention. The weaknesses of my paper were that I was not able to clearly state my thesis, and I also repeated info. My strategy on how I plan to revise my essay is to make a better explanation of the ad, and look carefully at each sentence to see if they make sense. In my essay I was able to support some ideas. I feel as if I need to work as well on a better explanation of the ad, some important facts where left out. When writing my essay I am going to try to include better info to support my claims. I am going to read each sentence out loud and see if they make sense, then decide whether I need to fix them or erase them from my paper. I will as well try to organize my ideas better, and make it clear and easy to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment