My final
draft doesn’t look that different from my rough draft, changes were made, but
not to the point that it makes it look very different than how it was. I did
fix some fragments, grammar, and run-on sentences, but not enough to be able to
spot any major differences. After revising my essay I did identify some errors,
which I tend to make very often when writing essays. Some of them are that I tend
to repeat myself a lot, and also I made the mistake of making my sentences too
long.
While I read
my paper it did sort of help because, it helped me spot some errors along the
way. But after all peer review did also help me make revisions and noticed some
errors that I wouldn’t have noticed. After all, peer review helped a lot,
because they helped me better my essay and I was able to hear someone else’s
opinion about it, before turning it in. Some weak aspects of my paper were
mistakes like run-on sentences, as well as some grammar mistakes. Some good
aspects of my paper were that I was able to catch reader’s attention, and was
able to not to fall off topic and end my essay with a sort of good conclusion.
No comments:
Post a Comment