Well although I didn’t understand the article that
well, I will have to say that the article “Don’t Presume to Know a Pig’s Mind” was
the one more interesting. The article is basically about the author trying to analyze
an ad. An ad used by the chipotle Mexican grill, the author goes in depth about
what he thinks the ad is trying to say. He talks about how wrong is the fact
that in the ad pigs are put in into large crowded buildings, and pumped with
antibiotics. The author talks about how badly these pigs are treated and how
this ad creates an effect on American farmers. He talks about how the farmers
should abandon their methods of production like using genetically altered seeds,
and using crates which hurts animals that later we are expected to consume.
I chose to
write about this particular article, because the other ones where really
difficult to determine what their purpose was. I guess I found this article
interesting because it tries to analyze an ad, and show his thoughts about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment