Sunday, March 11, 2012

My thoughts about college


   College so far has been a great experience. All of the classes I’ve taken so far, I think have been very helpful. I’ve learned a lot and I can see how these classes may be of great help in the future. I have not yet decided what I would like to major in, but I am a bit interested in justice studies. Some of the classes I’ve taken could be very helpful no matter what I decide to major in or be. Like for example my past and recent writing classes. The two writing classes have been very helpful, and I have learned a lot and so far I think my writing has improved. Being able to write good essays, and having good writing skills could be of great help in the future.
     What I’ve enjoyed the most in college is the really simple schedule, and the reasonable time for each class. But what I have enjoyed the least would be the really complex and long assignments from several classes. High school years where some of the best years of my life, but I do have to admit that I do enjoy the independence in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment